Ever wondered what the consequences are of drinking just one soda a day? Click on the following link to find out.
Some suggested healthier alternatives:
- Plain carbonated water + fresh fruit juice in a 80:20 dilution (80% water, 20% juice)
- Plain carbonated water + herbal tea (favorites are jasmine, mint, hibiscus, ginger, etc.) sweetened with a few drops of liquid Stevia (a natural sweetener)
- Plain carbonated water + a squeeze of citrus (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, etc.)
- Plain carbonated water + fresh fruit infusion (slices of orange, pineapple, kiwis, berries, cucumber, etc.)
- Plain carbonated water + 1-2 drops of essential oil (lemon, orange, mint)
Very informative. The variety of alternate suggestions you give are a great idea and much more healthy! Hopefully more people will see this and start making changes.