Family Physician in Live Oak TX
Huyen T. Nguyen, M.D.
Although I see adult patients with a broad range of chronic medical issues such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, etc., my main focus is on preventive care. My practice aims to support the patient’s long-term wellness by providing nutrition and lifestyle education. It is my passion to share medical knowledge as well as life experience. The philosophy is simple: you cannot recommend to anyone what you have not been doing yourself.
I am Board-Certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM). I completed my education at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and an internship and residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. I have been practicing in San Antonio since 1996, and have been at Alamo Wellness Alliance since 2000.
- Undergraduate – University of Texas, Austin
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- Temple University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine, Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine, Philadelphia
- American College of Physicians
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Yoga, dancing, hiking, vegetarian cooking
English, Spanish, Vietnamese